Saturday, July 23, 2011

Superman

More specifically, the Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow version. I guess the upcoming reboot has me thinking about the first reboot and one of the greatest stories ever told with the character. It never fails to make me cry at a few points. Here's one of them. Art by Curt Swan and George Perez!

As an aside, I think Krypto may be a casualty of the reboot... It was reported that when Geoff Johns was talking about the Dex-Starr Valentine's Day Special, he'd have to check and see if Krypto was available to use. I've always loved Krypto and really hope he gets to hang with Superman Family in the new DCU.

supermanmoorewp

This scene doesn't make me cry, but it's damn cool! Art by Curt Swan and Kurt Schaffenberger!

supermanslaststandwp

Enjoy!

AquaFan
Post a Comment