Thursday, December 09, 2010

Aqua-News!

From none other than Geoff Johns! He had this to say in a Newsarama interview:
Nrama: Can you tell us anything that's coming up in the comic?

Johns: Something pretty major happens to Aquaman in Issue 19 that I think is going to raise an eyebrow or two.

Nrama: Fans are very excited about the solicited "Aquawar." And since you confirmed there are plans for all these characters post-Brightest Day, you certainly made it clear in San Diego that you will be working with Aquaman somehow.

Johns: In my opinion, he’s up there with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash and Green Lantern.

Nrama: Can you confirm that you will be working with him in a comic in 2011?

Johns: Sure.

That's all I need to know!! Hopefully Geoff means writing a solo Aquaman book, rather than using him as part of another event! I can only hope that Ivan Reis is the artist attached to the book! Brightest Day has spoiled me for primo Aquaman art!

No comments: