Sunday, November 04, 2007

Aquaman DVD

I finally got my hands on a copy! Unfortunately, it was priced around 40 dollars, but no sacrifice is too great for Aqua-merch! When there isn't much, you have to support everything you can get, and boy am I glad to have picked this set up!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the cartoon that made Aquaman my favorite hero... This cartoon aired along with the Adventures of Superman as the Superman-Aquaman Hour of Adventure! Also interspersed were cartoons featuring The Flash, The Atom, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Teen Titans, and the Justice League! In fact, these were the cartoons that got me interested in the heroes of DC Comics!

I wonder if they'll ever release a set of all the other Filmation DC Heroes stuff... that would be nice to see some day.

No comments: