Friday, November 09, 2007

It's Begun...

And Star Trek has started filming!! And this is going to be one film that'll be hard to get details about. A photographer was able to snap pictures of extras moving around on the studio lot, but they were all wearing full length trenchcoats so you couldn't see their uniforms! Talk about a cover-up! :-)

I have a feeling the uniforms will be tastefully updated and probably follow the original series color schemes, but I think the colors won't be as bright as on the original show. We'll see. I was able to confirm from the pictures that the Original Series sideburns have not returned in this movie. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I wish we could get some pictures of the Enterprise though. I want to see how the art directors re-imagine such a classic design!

Enjoy your long weekend and remember those who sacrificed their lives for our freedoms.

No comments: